Monday 26 May 2014

LATE POST: New love of reading!

I never thought the day would come.. The day I finished reading a whole book! Not just any book but an amazing novel! I can't tell you how many times I have started reading a book and never finished it. I have a stash of unread books sitting under my bed side table waiting to be read. I normally collect and read cookbooks and wellness articles it's my hobby and guilty pleasure. And when I do read I read them before bed. I find it calms and relaxes my mind, bringing me to the present moment and focusing on the words. Anyway back to the book I fully read! (You can tell I'm proud of myself). Last weekend during Easter mum, my sister and I headed up the sunsunshine coast for a short getaway to lay in the sun, swim in the beach, realax, nourish and replenish ourselves from the busy stressful city life. Previous to the trip I found myself in a book store where I found not 1 but three books I was eager to read! I went cray and spend around $70 on books! This is really rare for me as I normally spend my extra cash on cafe dates and clothes. I bought Sarah Wilson's new cookbook "quit sugar for life", gabby bernsteins "spirit junkie" and john greens "the fault in our stars!". Ok so two out of three of these are wellness/ motivational books, the kinda books I normally buy, both amazing and I absolutely love! But the other was an actual novel which I would neve ever choose. It attracted to me because I had heard that is going to be movie... and WOW it is the most amazing book I have ever read.. it legitimately made me cry!!! please I recommend you read this book especially before it comes out in the cinemas... as the movie never does the book justice!!





Loving.. my new love of books

love you all
Maddy xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice and creative writing. Thanks for share with. Keep writing like this.

    thanks & regards

    The Villa Renaissance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and informative. Thanks for share with us. Keep writing like this.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Romantic engagements Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Writing is very creative and informative for us. Keep writing like this and do share with us everytime. Thank you so much again.

    Thanks & Regards,
    sofas and settee mornington peninsula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique and creative writing. Keep writing and share with us. Thank you so much for share with us.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Best Restaurant Perth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique and creative writing. Keep writing and share with us. Thank you so much for share with us.

    Thanks & Regards,
    apartments rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have shared very good information which is commendable. You continued to publish articles like this. Keep writing continue.

    Thanks & Regards,
    End Of Lease Cleaning perth

    ReplyDelete