Monday 26 May 2014

WHATS HAPPENING in my life?


Hi everyone! long time no speak! These last couple of months have been crazy busy! Uni is awesome but lots of work, the school is filled with such like minded and passionate people! such amazing and knowledgeable teachers and everyone is so supportive and helpful! IM LOVING IT!

well apart from uni, over the easter break I went to Noosa for a weekend with the fam and spent the time relaxing by the beach, climbing mountains, visiting markets, eating delicious food, and just clearing my mind ! I love getting away from the busy Brisbane city, and the beach feels like my second home! As well as that, I turned the big 18 a couple of weeks ago and spent the day/ evening catching up with close family and friends, eating awesome food and I even had my first drink! SANGRIAAAAA!!





Last week was even more exciting, as my sister, my friend Dem and myself won a competition with Adidas which included a night in Sydney, a personal training session with Isabelle Cornish (FROM PUPERTY BLUES!!) & $500 worth of Adidas clothing each! It was seriously AMAZING and so much fun, and I will treasure those memories for the rest of my life. I will post pictures and more information on the trip soon!

Well this week Im on Study break which means I should be studying but instead I'm finding everyway possible to not be.. I've been super sick with a horrible cold so I've been in bed most of the time.  I'm drinking tons of lemon/ginger/honey tea, juices and raw garlic to help boost my immune system and help fight off this cold!

The next couple of months are exciting.. my family from NZ are all coming over to visit! I cant wait to see them as we only get to see them once every 1-2 years. In September Ive also planned a trip to Melbourne, my fav city in Australia, where I will spend the week shopping, eating and discovering new places !

I must write on the blog more often.. Ive forgotten how much I love to write and I guess life has just gotten in the way of that. Ive also promised myself to start getting more creative and experimental in the kitchen! So stay tuned, as I will start to post more recipes, health tips etc.. in the next couple of weeks!

Love you all
xoxoxo

Maddy Lahey

1 comment: