Friday 31 January 2014

The Power of LOVE

When I was on my walk this morning, I admired an old couple walking together side by side, hand in hand and oozing with pure love. I then thought these soul mates have been through so much together and yet they still have that compassionate love for each other even when their on a morning walk.

COMING BACK TO LOVE! is one of my mottos for 2014, I've decided that whenever Im in a negative or good situation or deciding on something, I ask myself..

Am I acting from a place of  LOVE or FEAR?

In everything we think and do there are only two positions that we are intending and acting on.
Fear or Love?

All out intentions and actions that are FEAR based serve to accumulate power over others.
Whereas..
All out intentions and actions that are LOVE based serve to love with power.

FOR EXAMPLE

When you are at work, school or even in your own home, Do you try and do everything on your own insisting you don't need help? Do you try hard to control things rather then getting input and taking advice? or Do you hold onto things/information rather than sharing it? If so, you are acting out of FEAR.

When you open up and share to the world your talents, passion, knowledge or wisdom. When you do things because you want to and LOVE them. And when you make a decision you are 100% confident and proud about. You are acting from a place of LOVE.


So I encourage you to start acknowledging your everyday jobs, actions and situations and analyse yourself if you are acting from a place of LOVE or FEAR? and things will start to become for clearer and flowing in your life.



Every human thought word or deed is based in one emotion or the other. You have no choice about this because There is nothing else from which to choose. But - you have free choice about which one of these to select.”
~Neale Donald Walsch





Cheers to Health,
Maddy Lahey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment